To provide a family orientated full service salon.We offer a great service along with a great hair cut at an affordable price. We specialize in precision hair cutting for women, men, and children as well as military fades along with the high and tight. We also specialize in perms, color, high and low lights.
- Walk-in’s are welcome!
- We also make appointments! Get off work around the time we close or early from a night shift? We have a hair solution for that! Vikki takes late evening appointments on Fridays!
- Need a gift idea? We have a solution for that too! We sell gift certificates!
- Enjoy our refreshment area! Cold water and a variety of brand name sodas and snacks, along with candy are available to our clients as well as anyone needing a quick snack. Just drop in @ North Georgia Hair Cutters and pick out your favorite snack and drink! We are your solution for the need of energy too! We sell energy drinks! Only $2.00!
- Free WiFi
- North Georgia Hair Cutters offers a clean and safe children’s play area. Children can play while parents tan, get hair or spa services, or just a fantastic place to take your kids that are bored or it’s too wet and cold to play outside. We have a cool Fire Truck Cutting Station for Kids too!
- Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover accepted
- Smiles and warm greetings!
*We offer an additional discount of 10% to UNG students for chemical services over $50.00!
Hair cuts for Active Military and UNG Cadets are $9.00.
Public Service employees $11.00
The Solution to “Good Hair” is a visit to North Georgia Hair Cutters!
Make Headlines with your newly restored hair! Ask about Joseph Armeni’s Bio-Mineral Deep Hair Repair treatment with or without your color service! Have a strong structure to your hair and it is the solution to great Studio ready hair!
“Just want to say thanks for the INCREDIBLE customer service! I came in to tan at 4pm on Saturday not realizing you close at 4pm and you still let me come in! It’s not that often you still get treated with great service these days. Thanks to you and your staff!!!!”